- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 apples, coarsely chopped (Granny Smith, McIntosh)
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple cider
- 6 ounces Stove Top stuffing mix, any variety
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add chops and cook 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Remove chops from skillet.
- Add apples, cider and bring to a boil.
- (Next time, I'll try adding raisins during this step too.) Add stuffing veg/seasoning packet and stuffing crumbs.
- Stir just to moisten.
- Top with chops and cover.
- Cook on low heat 10 minutes or until chops are cooked through.