Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made from what I had on hand... and really a favorite. Gato prefers sweet tuna salad made with chutney, but that is not for me! I used cabbage because that is what I had, but I would love to try this with watercress or radish sprouts... maybe I am just hungry! I hope you enjoy it.
- 2 -3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 -3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 7 ounces solid albacore tuna
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 1 -2 stalk celery, diced (with leaves)
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded green cabbage
- Whisk first 7 ingredients together in a medium sized bowl. (Adjust any/all ingredients to taste).
- Add onion, celery, and cabbage. Mix thoroughly.
- Break up tuna and mix it in to the rest of the ingredients. (A fork works well here.).
- Serve as desired. (This one makes for better sandwiches than salads, in my opinion. I like it on lightly toasted sourdough with a bit of spicy mustard.).