Recipe by Jellyqueen
This is another recipe I got from a Pace booklet. I have not made this yet, but plan to in the near future.
Top Review by candi hurst
This was an awesome recipe, my family loved it, it was so easy to make. Instead of the refrigerated corn bread though, I baked regular cornbread muffins, and I used pace picante sauce, it was a great meal, and we will definitly be eating this one again in the near future.
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated cornbread twists dough
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Open cornbread twists, but do not unroll the dough.
- Separate into 8 pieces at perforations and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet over med-high heat, cook beef until browned; drain.
- Add taco cooking sauce to meat and heat through.
- Cut cornbread biscuits into halves.
- Spoon taco mixture over bottom half.
- Divide cheese and sour cream evenly over the taco mixture and top with other half of bread.
- Serve immediately.