This is another recipe I got from a Pace booklet. I have not made this yet, but plan to in the near future.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Open cornbread twists, but do not unroll the dough.
- 3Separate into 8 pieces at perforations and place on baking sheet.
- 4Bake 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet over med-high heat, cook beef until browned; drain.
- 6Add taco cooking sauce to meat and heat through.
- 7Cut cornbread biscuits into halves.
- 8Spoon taco mixture over bottom half.
- 9Divide cheese and sour cream evenly over the taco mixture and top with other half of bread.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Taco Supper Stack
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.5
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 111.7 mg
- Sodium 1098.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated cornbread twists dough