Prep 7 mins
Cook 30 mins
I received this recipe from a friend of my sister's. It's so easy and delicious! Everytime I make it, it's always a hit. Great for get-togethers or even on the side with a taco dinner.
- In a deep casserole dish or pie plate, spread cream cheese on bottom with spoon.
- Spread chili on top of cream cheese layer.
- Spread shredded cheese on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until cheese on top is completely melted.
- Remove from oven.
- Let dip settle for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
I make this one all the time!! I call it chili and cheese dip though, it always hits the spot!
Hubby liked this dip more than I did. The cheese makes it a little hard to eat. It is quick and easy to make. Thanks Sara.