1/1 Photo of Quick & Easy Taco Dip
Sara in FL's Note:
I received this recipe from a friend of my sister's. It's so easy and delicious! Everytime I make it, it's always a hit. Great for get-togethers or even on the side with a taco dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a deep casserole dish or pie plate, spread cream cheese on bottom with spoon.
- 2Spread chili on top of cream cheese layer.
- 3Spread shredded cheese on top.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven until cheese on top is completely melted.
- 5Remove from oven.
- 6Let dip settle for about 10 minutes.
- 7Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Taco Dip
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.3
- Calories from Fat 387
- Total Fat 43.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 130.8 mg
- Sodium 632.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 24.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili with beans