Recipe by Sara in FL
I received this recipe from a friend of my sister's. It's so easy and delicious! Everytime I make it, it's always a hit. Great for get-togethers or even on the side with a taco dinner.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 can chili with beans (I prefer Hormel)
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend (or any type of shredded cheese you prefer)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a deep casserole dish or pie plate, spread cream cheese on bottom with spoon.
- Spread chili on top of cream cheese layer.
- Spread shredded cheese on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until cheese on top is completely melted.
- Remove from oven.
- Let dip settle for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.