Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
Fast, Easy, & Yummy! A kid friendly meal which is also great for unexpected company or potlucks. You can easily add more or less noodles, mushrooms, or meatballs as desired. We prefer the bow tie pasta but egg noodles work just as well. Serve with garlic toast and salad for a complete meal. A family favorite!
- Cook the frozen meatballs on a microwave safe plate until cooked through, turning each one over halfway.
- Drain mushrooms and rinse with water.
- Mix soup with milk (with a whisk to get rid of lumps) in a medium saucepan.
- Add mushrooms to soup mixture.
- Heat soup mixture through on medium heat.
- Add cooked meatballs to soup mixture, stir, and simmer about 2 minutes.
- Serve mixed with cooked bow tie pasta or cooked egg noodles (sauce will thicken as it stands).