1/3 Photos of Quick & Easy Spinach Quiche
This is such an easy quiche to prepare! So simple, yet so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook spinach and onion together in skillet until onion is soft and spinach is completely thawed, cool slightly.
- 3Cut cream cheese into small cubes and place in the bottom of pie crust. Top with spinach and onion mixture.
- 4In a mixing bowl beat eggs. Add shredded cheese, milk, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- 5Pour egg mixture into crust.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until center is set. You may have to cover it with foil for the last 10-15 minutes so the crust doesn't get too dark.
- 7Take out of the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Spinach Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.4
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 156.5 mg
- Sodium 432.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 9.5 g