Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy salad that's perfect for a summer lunch or to take on a picnic--just be sure to keep cold until serving time! Feel free to use boiled fresh shrimp if you have 'em!
- 14 ounces frozen salad shrimp
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, diced fine
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Old Bay Seasoning (optional)
- Thaw shrimp and chop, if desired.
- Mix mayo, ketchup, garlic salt and Worcestershire-makes a pink sauce.
- Stir shrimp, pink sauce, and bell pepper together. Season to taste with Tabasco and Old Bay.
- Serve in tomato halves or on a croissant.
I had some left over cooked shrimp and had all the ingredients to make this - I skipped the red pepper and made it as a dipping sauce. I used some cayenne powder to to kick up in addition to a little hot sauce. It wasn't too spicy and my younger son even liked it. Thanks