Think I got this recipe from a Kraft magazine, but not really sure. Very simple to make and is done in no time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- 3Add shrimp, vegetables and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 4Drain pasta; toss with shrimp mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and lemon peel.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Shrimp Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 176.8 mg
- Sodium 639.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 32.8 g