Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Think I got this recipe from a Kraft magazine, but not really sure. Very simple to make and is done in no time.
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cleaned
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup carrot (matchstick)
- 1 cup sugar snap pea (fresh)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add shrimp, vegetables and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain pasta; toss with shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and lemon peel.