William G. Crandell's Note:
A quick, easy, affordable meal for the on the go person.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook with lid off.
- 2Pour water into pan and add butter.
- 3Heat on high until water comes to a boil.
- 4Then, add rice, assorted pepper, and cook on low heat until rice softens.
- 5Add tuna after rice softens and most water is absorbed.
- 6Keep an eye on the rice to tell when it is done Cool and serve.
- 7Great left over lunch.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Rice & Tuna Dish
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: