Prep 1 min
Cook 12 mins
A quick, easy, affordable meal for the on the go person.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- 1 bag rice (assorted flavors)
- 2 cans drained tuna
- 2 cups water
- Cook with lid off.
- Pour water into pan and add butter.
- Heat on high until water comes to a boil.
- Then, add rice, assorted pepper, and cook on low heat until rice softens.
- Add tuna after rice softens and most water is absorbed.
- Keep an eye on the rice to tell when it is done Cool and serve.
- Great left over lunch.