Recipe by atina 3819
This is a very fast recipe to make for a quick dinner and it taste great. My family loves it.
Top Review by kittycatmom
We really liked this! I used used a left-over grilled pork chop instead of steak, and tofu because its yummy in the stirfry, I also sauteed my veggies and pork chop in sesame oil instead of boiling the veggies! I will make this again! Thanks! Made for 2009 Spring Pac
- 1 lb beef boneless sirloin
- 2 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 2 cups assorted fresh vegetables or 2 cups stir fry vegetables, frozen 16 oz bag
- 1⁄4 cup stir-fry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut beef into thin strips. Spray 12 inch skillet with cooking spray; heat. Cook beef in skillet until brown. Remove beef from skillet.
- Heat water to boiling in skillet. Break noodles from soup into water; stir until slightly softened. Stir in vegetables. heat to boiling. Boil 5 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in contents of seasoning packet for soup mix, stir fry sauce and beef. Cook 2 minutes until hot.