1/1 Photo of Quick & Easy Potato Leek Soup #5FIX
Dee C. Z .'s Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. An easy,quick, delicious soup made with Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes. I use to make this soup with peeled potatoes, but this way is so much faster and easier. It actually comes out better. The Simply Potatoes makes it creamier. Big hit with the family, but since I'm the only one that likes chives, I leave them just for me! This is a great recipe for vegetarians too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Saute Leeks in butter until softened (about 10 minutes-stirring often).
- 22. Add Vegetable Broth.
- 33. Add container of Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes.
- 44. Heat on medium heat -- stirring often -- let potatoes dissolve and bring liquid to a simmering, slow boil.
- 55. Use emulsion blender to cream the soup.
- 66. Add heavy cream, stirring to mix well.
- 7Serve with chopped chive if desired.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Potato Leek Soup #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.3
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 69.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes