Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the second easiest way to cook salmon.
- Place filet, skin side down, in a small stock pot.
- Pour enough water over to cover the salmon by about two inches.
- Place pot on high heat until just beginning to boil.
- Remove salmon from water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle with Kosher salt and pepper to taste.
- This goes great with a little garlic mayonnaise or a vinaigrette.
Perfect recipe for poached Salmon. I serve it with Sauce Bearnaise and topped with a sprig of fresh Dill and Creamy Mash Potoato on the side in my restaurant. it is our most popular fish dish
Easy and good. Also good cooled down and served with homemade mayo.
I wonder what the easiest way to cook Salmon is? This worked like a charm- took apprx 10 minutes and it was lovely & moist. Served with tartar sauce, asparagus, baby carrots & saffron rice Thanks Joel for posting