1/2 Photos of Quick & Easy Pepperoni Loaf
Soup Fly *'s Note:
I had something similar to this at a party and loved it. So, I did my best to recreate it for my next party! I've since learned this is a very different method than what she used, but I love my version because it is fast and tastes just as good. This is good as a sandwich or cut into smaller slices as an appetizer. (Servings vary depending on size of slices.) Can be made ahead of time and kept in refrigerator until ready to heat. (Refrigerated loaf will need to be heated a bit longer.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice off top half of bread, cutting lengthwise.
- 2Spread cream cheese over entire length of bottom half of bread.
- 3Sprinkle Italian seasoning over cream cheese.
- 4Lay 5 slices of mozarella cheese over length of bread.
- 5Layer pepperoni over mozarella cheese (you may need to make more than one pepperoni layer, just keep going until you use it all).
- 6Place 5 slices of provolone cheese on top of pepperoni.
- 7Place top half on bread back on sandwich.
- 8Wrap in aluminum foil.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- 10Slice and serve with warmed marinara for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Pepperoni Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (719 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2223.9
- Calories from Fat 1136
- Total Fat 126.2 g
- Saturated Fat 65.0 g
- Cholesterol 341.7 mg
- Sodium 6303.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 111.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: