Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are our favorite cookies and quick and easy to make, too. Enjoy.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix sugar and egg together.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Form dough into 1" balls.
- Press balls with a fork dipped in a little sugar so it won't stick.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- NOTE: Reese's Peanut Butter can be used.
- You can also add chocolate chips, raisins, Hershey's Kisses®, M&M'S®.
- If using chocolate kisses, place a kiss in the center of each cookie. Mmmmm -- yummy!.
These were so easy to make, and really tasty! Didn't make a huge batch either -- which I love, since I am the only real peanut butter cookie lover in the house. Thanks!!
S-o-o-o easy and s-o-o-o delicious!! I'm a lover of peanut butter so this was up our alley and an added of bonus of no flour. Everybody loved them! Made for Think Pink Event 2011.