This is such an easy recipe and the cookies are delicious! A girl in my highschool English class did this recipe as a speech demonstration. We all thought she had really messed up leaving out a key ingredient in her recipe, but we were so wrong! These are so simple to throw together for when you have a craving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine all ingredients until they come together to make dough.
- 3Take a small amount in your hand and mold into a ball.
- 4Place on cookie sheet about an inch apart (they do not spread much).
- 5Take a fork and press criss-cross pattern on each cookie.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool on sheet for a few minutes before transferring to cooling rack to cool completely.
- 8Cookies will be soft.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.6
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 628.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 55.8 g
- Protein 17.7 g