Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is such an easy recipe and the cookies are delicious! A girl in my highschool English class did this recipe as a speech demonstration. We all thought she had really messed up leaving out a key ingredient in her recipe, but we were so wrong! These are so simple to throw together for when you have a craving!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients until they come together to make dough.
- Take a small amount in your hand and mold into a ball.
- Place on cookie sheet about an inch apart (they do not spread much).
- Take a fork and press criss-cross pattern on each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on sheet for a few minutes before transferring to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Cookies will be soft.
This was awesome fun! This was my first cookie I made in almost 15 minutes! They are sooo delicious! And you don't need flour!
Easy and pleasy! I'm surprised any of these made it to the container before I was done! So easy. Just make sure you watch them bake cause there is a fine line between brown and burnt wiht the high sugar content. But other than that.....perfect! Keep lots of milk on hand with these! lol