1/1 Photo of Quick & Easy Peach Cobbler
1 hr 15 mins
An easy and tasty cobbler recipe. Peach is fantastic, but just about any fruit will work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Melt butter and pour into 13 X 9 baking dish.
- 3In medium mixing bowl, combine milk, flour, baking powder, salt and 1 cup sugar. Mix well.
- 4Pour batter into baking dish. Do not mix with butter.
- 5In separate bowl mix frozen fruit, cinnamon and remaining sugar. Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes or until warm.
- 6Gently add fruit mixture to pan without mixing with batter. I know it sounds weird, but the batter will rise to the top during cooking and form the crust of the cobbler.
- 7Cook for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.9
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 403.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 83.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g