Recipe by Deb's Recipes
For those nights when you want to get something satisfying onto the table fast, this yummy pasta does the trick. Serve it with tossed green salad or a veggie side and you're good to go!
- 12 ounces tri-color spiral pasta
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk or 1⁄2 cup cream
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta 8-9 minutes per package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile melt butter in saucepan; stir in cheese then milk; cook, stirring, over medium heat until almost boiling.
- Slowly add a small amount of hot mixture to eggs, stirring; pour tempered egg mixture into saucepan; cook, stirring, over low heat until sauce is hot; stir in bacon and pasta; toss until evenly coated.