Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are a kid and family favorite and what makes them unique is the addition of Stove Top stuffing and a cup of French's french fried onions (the kind you use in green bean casseroles, ground up in the blender). Five ingredients you usually have on hand is all it takes. These cook quickly and dinner is on the table in a snap.
- 907.18 g lean ground beef (I usually use a bit less to keep them more moist, about 1.75 lbs., you can use a mix of beef or pork)
- 304.75 g cream of mushroom soup, reduced sodium (Campbell's)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 170.09 g Stove Top stuffing mix (any flavor you prefer)
- 236.59 ml French-fried onions, ground up in blender (French's)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix together ground beef, soup, eggs, stuffing mix and french fried onions. Place meat mixture into muffin tin (this will make 12 generous sized muffins). Bake 30 minutes or until loaves are no longer pink in center (ovens vary, so you may need to add 5 minutes or so to cooking time).