Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to prepare in minutes and its low fat and low cal. I use it for Weight Watchers when I have Pulled pork tenderloin.
- 2 cups cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise (Hellmans)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- (the 2 tbs of cider makes this pretty tangy, but that is what I like so if you don't I would start with 1tbs and add until your personal liking).
- In a bowl combine preparred coleslaw and all remaining ingredients.
- Stir until blended well.
- Refridgerate until ready to serve.
Quick and easy way to prepare coleslaw. I added a bit more vinegar and mayo to make it creamier.