1/3 Photos of Quick, Easy, Healthy, Yummy Banana Bread
I like this recipe because, well, it's quick, easy, healthy, and, most of all, yummy. No special ingredients needed...just baking staples and a couple of ripe bananas. This recipe comes from "the best of Cooking Light" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combinen first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- 3Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a bowl, stirring with whisk. Add flour misture to banana mixture, stirring just until moist.
- 4Spoon batter into an 8x4 inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack; remove from pan. Cool completely on rack.
- 6To freeze, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and place in a heavy-duty plastic bag. Good for up to a month.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick, Easy, Healthy, Yummy Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 186.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g