I like this recipe because, well, it's quick, easy, healthy, and, most of all, yummy. No special ingredients needed...just baking staples and a couple of ripe bananas. This recipe comes from "the best of Cooking Light" cookbook.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combinen first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a bowl, stirring with whisk. Add flour misture to banana mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Spoon batter into an 8x4 inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack; remove from pan. Cool completely on rack.
- To freeze, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and place in a heavy-duty plastic bag. Good for up to a month.