Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This hamburger soup is quick to make for people on the go. It's tasty and kids love it. It's a weekly meal in this house as it's also a great value for feeding a large family.
- In a large soup pot brown the beef with the onion, celery and minced garlic.
- Drain the fat from the beef and stir in the dried spices, tomato sauce and the water.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the macaroni and cheese, parmesan cheese.
- Cook until noodles are al dente (cooked but firm).
- Add the peas and carrots and cook 2 minutes more.
- Serve with a nice crusty bread and creamy butter.