Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a fast meal for those busy weeknights!
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 6 small red potatoes, sliced thin
- 2 medium celery ribs, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed ham
- 3 cups milk (more or less to suit your own taste)
- salt & pepper (and or garlic salt)
- Combine all ingredients in large pan over medium heat, stirring often, until potatoes are tender. Approx 20 minutes.
- Serve with biscuits or crescent rolls.
Fast, yet tastes like a big fuss was made to prepare it!