Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 mins
Great side dish to pair with gyros. Can be served hot, room temp, or cold - which also makes it nice for potlucks.
- 680.38 g fresh green beans
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed (or FINELY diced)
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 28.34 g feta
- Wash green beans and trim ends. Cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- In a 2 quart microwave safe dish with a lid, combine the beans, oil, garlic, and salt.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes. Stir beans well then cook, covered, for another 3 minutes. Repeat once more.
- Crumble feta over hot beans and then stir to combine.