Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick? Easy? Garlic? Parmesan? Really? Do you guys need anymore encouragement? Try this one! You can't go wrong.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt or pepper
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic to butter.
- Place chicken in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Mix cheese & seasonings.
- Cover chicken with cheese mixture.
- Pour garlic butter over the top.
- Bake at 350 until chicken is no longer pink.
Wow, this quick and easy to make chicken was great ladywisconsin. I made 1/2 the recipe for the two of us. What a wonderful flavor. I served the chicken and a little of the butter herb sauce on top of noodles and garnished with some sliced green onions for a meal in one. This dish tasted as great as it smelled while baking. Thank you so much for sharing, you were a great Pac baby.
my husband loved this dish!
This is a really good recipe! We will make this again. I used 1/3 cup butter and 3/4 cup cheese. It was wonderful!