Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy weeknight desert can be cooked while eating dinner. You can double the fruit, but it may take more time to cook. Also good to add cinnamon &/or nutmeg to the batter, depending on your taste.
- 236.59 ml flour
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml butter (1 stick)
- 340.19 g package frozen mixed berries (or other frozen fruit such as peaches)
- In medium baking dish, melt butter. Add frozen fruit.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over fruit. Do not stir.
- Bake at 375*F for 30-45 minutes until cake is done.
Sweetness was right, but it took longer to cook and was a little runny from the frozen mixed berries. I guess I was looking for something more rich tasting. Good for a quick dessert though.
five stars from "Queen uh Cuisine"