- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- apples or strawberries or bananas or peaches or nectarines or plum
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream cheese and marshmallow crème in mixer.
- Slowly add ¼ C of juice.
- Mix until well blended.
- Cover and chill.
- Cut fruit up into bite size pieces.
- Dip the bananas and apples into the remaining pineapple juice to prevent the fruit from browning.
- (Works as well as lemon but adds some sweetness to the fruit) To serve, arrange fruit on a platter around the dip.