Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe about 20 years ago from a Tupperware dealer at a party. It is still a family favorite after all of these years.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- apples or strawberries or bananas or peaches or nectarines or plum
- Blend cream cheese and marshmallow crème in mixer.
- Slowly add ¼ C of juice.
- Mix until well blended.
- Cover and chill.
- Cut fruit up into bite size pieces.
- Dip the bananas and apples into the remaining pineapple juice to prevent the fruit from browning.
- (Works as well as lemon but adds some sweetness to the fruit) To serve, arrange fruit on a platter around the dip.
Great dip! I added some Marashino cherry juice and a little more pineapple juice for more color and flavor.
A good dip, but very sweet!
I only use the marshmallow creme and cream cheese (no juice) and it's excellent as is!