Elena Bedner's Note:
A great dish for brunch, and a good way to use leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in non-stick pan.
- 2Sauté veggies over medium high heat until warmed through, about 3-4 minutes.
- 3While veggies are in pan, scramble eggs and water.
- 4Add cheese and scramble until foamy.
- 5Turn heat down to medium.
- 6Pour eggs over veggies in pan.
- 7Let eggs cook in pan until set-about 7-8 minutes.
- 8Run spatula around edge of pan, slide frittata onto serving plate.
- 9Season to taste with salt& pepper.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 230.1 mg
- Sodium 295.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 12.8 g