Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great dish for brunch, and a good way to use leftovers.
Make and share this Quick & Easy Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in non-stick pan.
- Sauté veggies over medium high heat until warmed through, about 3-4 minutes.
- While veggies are in pan, scramble eggs and water.
- Add cheese and scramble until foamy.
- Turn heat down to medium.
- Pour eggs over veggies in pan.
- Let eggs cook in pan until set-about 7-8 minutes.
- Run spatula around edge of pan, slide frittata onto serving plate.
- Season to taste with salt& pepper.