Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I use light or low-calorie bread for half the carb count (but still readily available and reasonably priced at your regular grocery store). This is a really easily recipe, quick to whip up, with items I usually already have stocked in the pantry!
- 1 (1 lb) can salmon
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk (low-carb or sugar-free milk optional)
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs (light or low-cal bread preferred for lower carb count)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- soak crumbs in milk in 8x8 pan while you flake salmon.
- combine salmon flakes with mayonnaise, egg, lemon juice.
- mix in the salt, pepper, paprika, and onions.
- add crumb mixture.
- bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.