Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very simple version of fetuccini. Pleasing to the pallet and the eye!
- 2 (368.54 g) canchopped clams
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 59.14 ml dry white wine
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese (You may wish to sprinkle with additional parmesean cheese upon serving)
- 226.79-283.49 g fettuccine pasta
- parsley (optional) or lemon slice, for garnishing (optional)
- While cooking fettucini noodles to desired doneness.
- Drain clams, reserving liquid.
- Brown garlic until golden in butter (or margarine) in a medium sized sauce pan.
- Add clam juice and wine.
- Bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes or until sauce is reduced to a little more than half a cup.
- Reduce heat and add the soup, clams and cheese.
- Cook until heated through stirring occasionally.
- Serve over fettucini noodles and garnish with parsley or lemon slices.
- Note: I like to serve this with a small salad and warm sourdough bread (instead of traditional garlic bread).