Very simple version of fetuccini. Pleasing to the pallet and the eye!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans chopped clams
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (You may wish to sprinkle with additional parmesean cheese upon serving)
- 8 -10 ounces fettuccine pasta
- parsley (optional) or lemon slice, for garnishing (optional)
- 1While cooking fettucini noodles to desired doneness.
- 2Drain clams, reserving liquid.
- 3Brown garlic until golden in butter (or margarine) in a medium sized sauce pan.
- 4Add clam juice and wine.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Boil for 5 minutes or until sauce is reduced to a little more than half a cup.
- 7Reduce heat and add the soup, clams and cheese.
- 8Cook until heated through stirring occasionally.
- 9Serve over fettucini noodles and garnish with parsley or lemon slices.
- 10Note: I like to serve this with a small salad and warm sourdough bread (instead of traditional garlic bread).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Fettuccine With Mushroom-Clam Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.7
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 100.2 mg
- Sodium 780.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 24.5 g