Recipe by chefnini
I have prepared this casserole for over 30 years and it is wonderful...very quick and easy to fix...I have always served this with a lettuce, tomato, green onion, and mayonaise salad.
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 10 inch square casserole dish spread one can of the chili.
- Microwave tortillas until soft.
- Put 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese on top of each tortilla and roll up.
- Place rolled up tortillas on top of chili in casserole.
- Pour the other can of chili on top of tortillas.
- Bake in 350 oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with chopped onions on top.