Recipe by HeatherFeather
These tiny little rolls are so easy and so tasty. When you don't otherwise have time to bake, but want to serve savory dinner rolls, these do quite nicely. Adapted from Taste of Home and used many times over the years with great success.
Top Review by Michelle S.
These are exactly as described! So easy and so tasty! The family went wild over these and asked me to make them again the next night! I did! This time I added a generous dash of garlic powder to the melted butter! Also SO good! Thanks Heather and my family thanks you too!
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (such as Pillsbury)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine melted butter, onion, and dill in a large bowl.
- Cut biscuits into halves or quarters and toss in the butter mixture to coat (they will look very wet- this is normal).
- Place in a square baking pan (greased) and bake for about 8-10 minutes or until puffed and brown (be careful not to overbake or they will burn).
- Serve warm.