1/2 Photos of Quick & Easy Creamy Chicken Crescents
Dine & Dish's Note:
I found this recipe in one of my cooking magazines and tried it right away. It is so easy and cheesy! A great dish, any night of the week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
- 2Combine the cooked chicken, onion powder, garlic powder and 2 tablespoons cheese; place about 2 tablespoonfuls on the wide end of each triangle.
- 3Roll up and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine soup, milk and remaining cheese.
- 6Cook until heated through and cheese is melted.
- 7Serve over crescents.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Creamy Chicken Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.6
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 712.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 19.8 g