Recipe by Dine & Dish
I found this recipe in one of my cooking magazines and tried it right away. It is so easy and cheesy! A great dish, any night of the week!
Top Review by flower7
These were very good! I thought the onion & garlic were a bit overpowering and might cut them down a bit next time but otherwise this was great. I had some leftover chicken, cheese & cream soup and this was a nice way to use them up. I was a little shy on soup so added a little sour cream to make up the difference. My crescents were done after 16 minutes (18 min. would have been way too long.) Thanks for the recipe KC!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2⁄3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
- Combine the cooked chicken, onion powder, garlic powder and 2 tablespoons cheese; place about 2 tablespoonfuls on the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine soup, milk and remaining cheese.
- Cook until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve over crescents.