Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy Cranberry Relish for the Holidays and everyday with pork recipes. Quick, easy and great for last-minute condiment.
- 16 ounces canned whole cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 orange, zest of
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine cranberry sauce, cinnamon, cloves, and orange zest. Mix well.
- Stir in raisins and walnuts.
- Cover and chill.
- Transfer to serving dish when ready to serve. Garnish top with fresh mint leaves if desired.