Recipe by Sylvia #1309203
This is a very easy chili recipe I got from a Pampered Chef recipe called Hearty Six-Can Chili I found a few years ago and just leave out the 10 3/4 oz can of condensed cream of mushroom soup. I love to make this and serve with tortilla chips, sour cream and cheddar cheese. Yummy!
- 453.59 g lean ground beef (90%)
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 2 (878.83 g) can chili beans, in sauce undrained
- 2 (822.13 g) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 425.24 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4.92 ml chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ground beef and onion in Dutch (6-qt.) Oven. Cook and stir over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking beef into small crumbles. Drain, if necessary.
- Open chili beans, tomatoes and black beans, Drain and rinse black beans.
- Add all ingredients including chili powder to meat mixture in Dutch Oven. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.