Recipe by sunnyscapthowdy
I usually double the recipe and use leftovers for chili dogs and chili burgers.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans
- 2 1⁄2 cups chunky salsa, Thick & Chunky
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef, onion and garlic in large skillet until beef is browned; drain.
- Stir in beans, salsa, chiles, chili powder, oregano and cumin.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Garnish as desired before serving.