Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is good chili :P
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 24 ounces salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- In 4-quart saucepan, over med heat, cook beef, onion and garlic until beef is no longer pink, stirring occasionally
- to break up meat; drain.
- Add beans, salsa, chili powder, oregano and cumin.
- Cover; simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionallly.
- Serve topped with cheese if desired.