1/1 Photo of Quick & Easy Chicken Marinara
This is a nice dish when you're in a hurry. It jazzes up bottled spaghetti sauce nicely for those nights you don't have time make sauce from scratch. Serve with a caesar salad and some French bread and you have a quick, satisfying meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray cook chicken for approx.
- 24-5 minutes on each side.
- 3Don't over cook there is additional heating time at the end.
- 4Remove from pan and keep warm.
- 5Add mushrooms, garlic, basil, and Italian seasoning.
- 6Saute until mushrooms are tender.
- 7Stir in spaghetti sauce and red wine.
- 8Add chicken, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until heated through.
- 9Serve over pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Chicken Marinara
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 581.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: