Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make and delicious. DH says this is a keeper.
Make and share this Quick & Easy Chicken in Wine Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil and garlic over a medium heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper, then add to the skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the wine and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the chicken to a platter.
- Saute the tomatoes& green onions in the skillet for@ 1 minute.
- Put the chicken back in the skillet and cook for another minute.
- Move chicken to a serving platter, placing the tomatoes over the chicken along with the pan drippings.
Both easy and delicious - my two favourite things in a recipe. The chicken was perfectly cooked and juicy and the pan sauce simply wonderful with the addition of the sherry. Served with buttery pilaf to catch the sauce and a big, green salad.