Oliver & Fischer's Mommy's Note:
I got this recipe from my Aunt's friend at a New Years Eve party a few years ago. Everyone raved about it then and every time I make it, people go on and on about how good it is. It really is so simple to make and has very few ingredients. I usually serve it with Ritz crackers. Although I never have made this in a low-fat version, I'm sure you could used low-fat cream cheese and/or low-fat sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the cream cheese, sour cream, canned chicken, and garlic powder into a food processor and process until smooth.
- 2Coat a ceramic or glass baking dish with cooking spray and pour mixture into the baking dish.
- 3Top with parmeasan cheese.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 5Serve hot with Ritz crackers.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.8
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.3 mg
- Sodium 468.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.3 g