Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from my Aunt's friend at a New Years Eve party a few years ago. Everyone raved about it then and every time I make it, people go on and on about how good it is. It really is so simple to make and has very few ingredients. I usually serve it with Ritz crackers. Although I never have made this in a low-fat version, I'm sure you could used low-fat cream cheese and/or low-fat sour cream.
- Put the cream cheese, sour cream, canned chicken, and garlic powder into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Coat a ceramic or glass baking dish with cooking spray and pour mixture into the baking dish.
- Top with parmeasan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve hot with Ritz crackers.