With my large family quick, easy, and healthy are the biggest factor in menu items.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dice chicken into bite size pieces. Use the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and vinegar to marinate.
- 2Heat a wok to high and add coconut oil and chicken with marinade and peppers if using them.
- 3Stir fry until well done.
- 4Remove chicken set aside in a dish.
- 5Add next two tablespoons of coconut oil and frozen vegetables. DO NOT add water. Cover and cook for 7 minutes.
- 6Stir vegetables and continue to cook covered if not thawed. If thawed continue to stir fry open. Do not over cook this You are basically reheating the vegetables.
- 7When vegetables are done add chicken and stir until blended. Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 141.6 mg
- Sodium 604.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 39.9 g