Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
With my large family quick, easy, and healthy are the biggest factor in menu items.
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 -2 dried red pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 lbs frozen mixed vegetables
- Wash and dice chicken into bite size pieces. Use the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and vinegar to marinate.
- Heat a wok to high and add coconut oil and chicken with marinade and peppers if using them.
- Stir fry until well done.
- Remove chicken set aside in a dish.
- Add next two tablespoons of coconut oil and frozen vegetables. DO NOT add water. Cover and cook for 7 minutes.
- Stir vegetables and continue to cook covered if not thawed. If thawed continue to stir fry open. Do not over cook this You are basically reheating the vegetables.
- When vegetables are done add chicken and stir until blended. Serve with rice.