Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
One simple and tasty way to make use of leftover chicken...
Make and share this Quick & Easy “chicken a La King” recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives (chopped)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken (thinly sliced)
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken gravy
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Sauté red pepper in olive oil on medium heat.
- Stir-in ginger, tarragon, chives, chicken, gravy, and parsley mixing thoroughly.
- Add rice and combine thoroughly.
- Cook for approximately 10 - 15 minutes.