Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an adopted recipe that I have not yet tried. When I have a chance to sample this, I will make any amendments or comments. The original chef stated, "There are so many things you can top these with to make them even better or just serve them plain. They are easy to make and you can whip them up quickly for the holidays."
- 12 pieces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (or whatever flavor you would like to put on top!)
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- Use paper muffin cups to line your Muffin Pan.
- Place one cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookie has spread out in the muffin cup.
- Beat the cream cheese, condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Pour about 3 Tablespoons over each cookie in the cups.
- Bake another 15-18 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely and top with pie filling.
- Refrigerate 1 hour and ENJOY!