This is an adopted recipe that I have not yet tried. When I have a chance to sample this, I will make any amendments or comments. The original chef stated, "There are so many things you can top these with to make them even better or just serve them plain. They are easy to make and you can whip them up quickly for the holidays."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Use paper muffin cups to line your Muffin Pan.
- 3Place one cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- 4Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookie has spread out in the muffin cup.
- 5Beat the cream cheese, condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- 6Pour about 3 Tablespoons over each cookie in the cups.
- 7Bake another 15-18 minutes or until set.
- 8Cool completely and top with pie filling.
- 9Refrigerate 1 hour and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Cherry Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 86.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g