Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from www.marthawhite.com
Top Review by LainieBug
Very easy recipe to throw together. The amount of pepperoni was just right. I had not used a Martha White mix before and thought it was going to be dry, but the outside of the biscuits were slightly crispy and the inside moist and soft.
- 1 (7 ounce) packagemartha white quick and easy cheddar garlic biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper (cayenne)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F (425°F for dark pan). Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray or lightly grease.
- Combine biscuit mix, pepperoni, basil and red pepper in medium mixing bowl. Add milk; stir until soft dough forms. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450°F (425°F for dark pan) for 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown.