Recipe by DallasDiva22
A great short-cut recipe using Bisquick. I found this recipe a few years back in a cookbook published by my family's church. I use it whenever I have family staying for a weekend. It's great for brunch or snack.
- 2 1⁄3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, shredded, lightly packed
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom only of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
- Mix all ingredients; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake till wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 50-55 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes; loosen sides of loaf with knife or metal spatula.
- Remove from pan.