Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Classic sweet potato recipe
Make and share this Quick & Easy Candied Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Pour sweet potatoes with liquid into 2-qt. saucepan.
- Cook until heated through.
- Drain liquid.
- While sweet potatoes are heating, combine butter or margarine and brown sugar in 1-qt saucepan and cook until hot but not boiling.
- Add nuts to sauce, if desired, and pour over hot sweet potatoes.
- Stir just to coat.
- Serve immediately.
- One cup miniature marshallows may be added on top of dish just before serving and placed under the oven brouker until golden brown.