Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
So tasty that I often eat them without a bun or any condiments. This is a quick, indoor alternative to outdoor grilling.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Mix ingredients thoroughly with hands.
- Shape into 4-5 patties, approximately 3/4" thick.
- Broil with burgers 3 inches from heat. Cook 5-7 minutes on each side (burgers should brown slightly).
Juicy burgers, very easy recipe. I used worcestershire sauce in place of water and added a pinch of oregano and thyme. I also used a cooking rack on top of a cookie sheet so the fat could drain off....still very juicy.
Really Good! I wasn't sure how this would turn out but it was very yummy!
My family also enjoyed the results of broiling turkey. I followed the authors recipe, negating the water, used regular mustard, added 8 saltines, instead of salt. Thank you, p.s. I can remember a similar recipe mom served often, including canned or fresh salmon.